Thursday, November 03, 2005

Manifested Thoughts

Welp, here it is! The blog that I've been pondering making has come into existence. For the most part that's what this blog will be about: existence. I'll attempt to depict of the complexities of being alive and comptemplate the existential void we all feel in our hearts.

Or...

I'll just write about whatever I feel like!

In any case, this is a vehicle for my thought, so please, tell me if I'm ranting (or using too much punctuation). This is not my place to bitch about my life or tell you about the really tasty sandwich I had this afternoon. I wont include much poetry or lyrics unless requested (who reads it anyway? that's where to go to hear me bitch!).

Gee? that doesn't leave much to talk about does it?

Well if you must know, I don't know where my life is going, and my sandwich was sub-par.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home