Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Cold Turkey

Fuck New Year's resolutions.

This year I have a Turkey resolution.

A cold fucking Turkey resolution.

My last puff of tobacco was 92 hours ago. It's been hard to think about much else. I am nearly completely unhinged. Last night Ryan thought he was funny and kept throwing his pack of camel's at me. Boy would I love to smoke a camel right now!! Ryan can be sure that one day, when I'm breathing easy and lovin' life, and he decides that he too wants to quit, I will buy a pack of camel's just to throw in his fucking face.


I know I can do this.

Just the fact that I was drinking last night and refused cigarettes tells me that I have the willpower.


WISH ME LUCK!!

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bill - i love your turkey.
who knew cold turkey was your way to go?

alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home