Friday, January 06, 2006

Drinking Agenda

Lately, it seems that I've been quite the drinker.

Blacking out includes but is not limited to:
  • Losing an hour, head on the bar, demanding water.
  • Waking up the day after a Christmas party, finding out that that I not only forgot leaving but also that I drove a friend home.
  • Spilling the hot girl's drink all over her lap.
  • Jumping into snow covered bushes.
  • Arriving home to find my parents just waking.
  • Creating elaborate shots from random liquors and giving them obnoxious names.
  • Waking up completely bewildered.
  • Finding my car pulled up the wrong driveway.
  • Having vague memories of walking to another bar to do a shot and then drive home.
  • Being fully conscious at the end of the night but unable to recall an important portion of the night.
Being drunk ain't so bad, it's the blacking out part that sucks. I'm a fucking train wreck. I wonder if anything can sate me? Perhaps sex. Yes, I think sex would satisfy me. Any takers? I've been having shitty luck lately. All I ask is that you catch me before I become the idiot drunk previously described. Bah... whatever... the drunk Bill is more fun anyway.

I think, more importantly, is identifying the blackout agent. This shit happened two nights in a row and I wonder if it is a particular drink that sets me over the edge.

Was it the vodka tonics?
The black and tans?
Jager shots?
Quite possibly the jameson...
Or was it the combination of all that in an evening?

I may never know...
Right now, I'm going to have a glass of wine.

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home