Monday, November 13, 2006

Hey, it's November now.

I am hereby claiming back my blog. I had let it slide for too long. Procrastination and writers block became habit and all of my good ideas shriveled up and died before ever nearing that treacherous, electronically dusty "Publish Post" button.

But no more!

Since I'm just getting back into this I'll be brief. I don't really have any crazy stories because truthfully it was a dull summer. I can't remember anything significant about the whole three months prior to September. If anyone cares to remind me of something entertaining please do.

At the end of September I went to NC for a gathering of family at the beach.
Silly Uncle Bill has got some big feet!
It was pretty fun. We were on the top floor of of these condo's with a great view.
In October there were mountains. Dan and I went on a number of trips up Schunnemunk.



















Also Harriman state park last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home